Clinics & Services
The practice provides the following services:
- General GP surgeries and Practice Nurse clinics
- Chronic disease management
- Prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease
- Joint injections and limited minor surgery
- Contraceptive services excluding coils and implants
- Pre-conception counselling
- Child health surveillance
- Immunisation and vaccination
- Secondary care clinics with visiting consultant
- Gold Standards Cancer Palliative Care Project
We strongly support the NHS Hull Treatment of Minor Illnesses Scheme.
Community nursing services provide post-operative care at Morrill Street Health Centre.
Bransholme Health Centre (tel: 344665) and the Accident and Emergency Service at Hull Royal Infirmary treat minor injuries.
Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide as many healthcare services as possible at the Victoria Dock Branch Surgery, Longhill Branch Surgery and Park Health Branch Surgery there may be occasions when you will be asked to attend the main surgery at Morrill Street Health Centre.